moderated Re: JAWS and Outlook on Windows 10

Loreal Lavigna

hi Richard, I have exactly the same setup. Windows 10 professional, all updates installed. Office 365, Outlook 2016, again all updates installed. Jaws 2019, again all updates installed to latest Where I see it crashing or having an issue is when I go to change folders. if I stay in one folder long enough it doesn't seem to have an issue. But the second I go to change folders all of a sudden Outlook freezes and refuses to respond.

Loreal Lavigna
Legal transcriptionist
www.facebook.com/transcripts byloreal

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 09:16 Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

No issues here with Outlook 2016 from Office 365 and Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.

Which versions do you have?

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper