From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Outlook on Windows 10

So I’m noticing that I’m having issues with Outlook on Windows 10.  Outlook continually and periodically keeps crashing for no apparent reason.  Is this an MS Outlook issue or has anyone else noticed this specifically with Windows 10?  I had some issues like this with Windows 7, but it seems like this is happening more frequently with Windows 10.

Thanks!

Loreal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10