moderated Re: Laptop updating

Mario

Samsung makes and tests their own SSD', so the quality is there.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 6:08 PM
Subject: Laptop updating
As far as RAM goes, I would go with Crucial.  You can go to,
www.crucial.com <http://www.crucial.com>
and run a Crucial scan of your computer.  This scan will tell you what
your motherboard maximum amount is, also tell you how many slots you
have and give you the recommended RAM specifically for your motherboard.
For the SSD, I've never used a Crucial SSD, but I've always used the
Samsung brand and have had nothing but good luck with it.  I'm sure
there other excellent choices, but this is only my 2¢ worth.

Take care. Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is
that somebody screwed up.