moderated Re: Number of lines of print per page in a MS Word Document

Marty,

          No insult intended, and I'm happy to help off-group, but this is clearly user error of some sort.   It almost sounds like the main document that went from 41 to 27 lines may have its orientation changed from portrait to landscape.

          Label sheets are based upon their templates, and over time certain label makers have changed their template numbers, and that could be at work here.

          If the material in question is not private feel free to send me the original files via e-mail (use the Reply to Sender link at the bottom of this message) and I'll see what shows up on this end.

         ~ Eric Hoffer