Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:28 AM
Subject: Number of lines of print per page in a MS Word Document

Why is it that in older versions of MS Word, I could get 41 lines of print on a single page using 12 point times new roman font and now, I can only get 27 lines of print with the same font?  I have checked the page size and line spacing and it is the same.  I have several documents that were created in Word 2000 and if I save them as Word 2007 docx files, they have more pages.  this is true for label sheets that I have also.  They used to be 10 labels in a column on one page and now, they are 8 labels in a column with the bottom 2 rows going onto a second page.  Can anyone help me fix this mess?