From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, 16 September 2019 3:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Scanning a document in K1000 and Open Book

The OpenBook setting doesn't really maintain the
format despite what it says. If I needed
something exact, I would go with a commercial
program like Abbyy fine reader or Prismo. Or
even the native ocr package that comes with your scanner.
or At 11:26 AM 9/15/2019, you wrote:
IN Openbook, there is an exact view setting that
tries to maintain the original format.
So depending on if you want it to maintain
columns or not, there is another setting for that.
I don't have it installed right now so I can't check.

Richard

ðY­­ Live long and prosper

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019, 11:59 AM
Subject: Scanning a document in K1000 and Open
Book in K1000, numpad 6 will toggle between
column identification between being enabled or
disabled. toggle it to disabled. if you want,
don't forget to save the configuration so the setting persists.