moderated Re: Excel Issue

Van Lant, Robin

I don't typically have issues with Excel 365 and Windows 10 unless I'm working with Pivot Tables or large files with autofiltering enabled, then it can crash at times. I haven't figured out the pattern, but I'll be working in a very large Excel file over the next few weeks, , so I'll try to take notes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 9:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel Issue

Is this in Windows 7 or Windows 10? I use Excel via Office 365 on a Windows 10 computer with Jaws 2019 and I can use it all day long without any issues whatsoever.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel Issue

JAWS has trouble working with Excel for over half an hour or so. Sometimes unloading/reloading JAWS will fix it. Sometimes we have to do a complete JAWS shut down and restart. Sometimes it requires a reboot. It's the combination of JAWS and Excel. Sometimes even JAWS and Word,but not as often.
eAt 09:00 PM 9/12/2019, you wrote:
Lately, I have noticed that when I am in Excel, and I am in a
spreadsheet, which I have been using regularly, Excell shuts down when
I want to make a new entry. The spreadsheet is not protected.
When I shut everything down and just have the spreadsheet running ther
is no problem.

I also notice rthat if I shut down JAWS and bring it back up, the
problem goes away for a little while. Any ideas?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.