moderated Re: Need help with an Excel formula

Shirley Tracy

Hi Allen,

You must be reading my spread sheet. 😊 Absolutely on base. Thank you. That’s just what I wanted.

I have manually put in the starting balance (from the prior month), but the calculations were in error after that, so I knew something had to be wrong. That’s when I tried keying in the formula instead of copying it from sheet to sheet. Same problem. But what you gave me is just what I needed. Thanks.

So you really can teach an old dog new tricks. I’ll be 74 next month and I’m still learning.

Shirley

PS Thanks to everyone else who responded.

Shirley Tracy