moderated Re: Absolutely Essential Information to Share When You Have an Issue and How to Get It

David Diamond

True however, some don’t know those things so it is good you provided steps to do that.  Like I said, it is a symbiotic relationship. When someone calls me, often they just say, “My dog has issues.”  It is up to me to assess by asking the correct questions what those issues are.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: September 15, 2019 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Absolutely Essential Information to Share When You Have an Issue and How to Get It

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 12:27 PM, David Diamond wrote:

So it’s up to the doctor to ask the right questions. It is, a symbiotic relationship.

Indeed, but OS Version, Screen Reader Version, and specific software version are the patient's responsibility, and the rough equivalent of Name, Address, and Phone Number.

It needs to be automatically provided, not pried out each and every time.

         ~ Eric Hoffer