From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Scanning a document in K1000 and Open Book

a slight correction and some other info:

when pressing numpad 6, make sure the numpad is set to the reading keypad (insert+numpad - (it's a toggle that cycles)). to save the configuration, press alt+t and then v and enter if there's only the default configuration. you can setup (I don't know if there's a limit) custom configurations taylored to your needs. you can switch to a custom configuration manually after starting K1000 (alt+t and then l, arrow to the configuration name and enter). I don't know if there's a way to automatically load a custom configuration instead of K1000 starting with the default configuration.

Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019, 5:26 AM
Subject: Scanning a document in K1000 and Open Book Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a setting which can be altered in the latest versions of either K1000 or Open Book so that the display on the screenor the saved document matches the layout of the original material?

I need to scan some technical material and have the result match the layout of the original document.Currently the lines are joined and all over the place which is vastly different from the original document.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Tom

.