moderated Re: Emailing: Henry's ada paratransit application.docx

N K Shackelford

Wow! Ada has Paratransit?? I had no idea!

Nance

On 9/14/19, HH. Smith Jr. <josham129@...> wrote:
Please check to make sue we placed the X in the correct spot.

Thank you

Mom
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Henry's ada paratransit application.docx

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--