moderated Re: Excel Issue

Is this in Windows 7 or Windows 10? I use Excel via Office 365 on a Windows 10 computer with Jaws 2019 and I can use it all day long without any issues whatsoever.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel Issue

JAWS has trouble working with Excel for over half an hour or so. Sometimes unloading/reloading JAWS will fix it. Sometimes we have to do a complete JAWS shut down and restart. Sometimes it requires a reboot. It's the combination of JAWS and Excel. Sometimes even JAWS and Word,but not as often.
eAt 09:00 PM 9/12/2019, you wrote:
Lately, I have noticed that when I am in Excel, and I am in a
spreadsheet, which I have been using regularly, Excell shuts down when
I want to make a new entry. The spreadsheet is not protected.
When I shut everything down and just have the spreadsheet running ther
is no problem.

I also notice rthat if I shut down JAWS and bring it back up, the
problem goes away for a little while. Any ideas?