moderated Re: getting rid of inline objects in word

mike mcglashon

Can we do this with links within a document as well?

I tried “^l” in the find and replace dialog search box,

Nothing in the replace box,

no luck,

Is there another way or some other symbol to use for links?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...