moderated Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

Richard Turner

Kevin,

I don’t use VLC, but I set up a shortcut on my desktop to go to the folder where all the iTunes files are located.  The path is:

"C:\Users\Test\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media"

Replace test with your unique folder for your setup in the Users folder and you can get right to where the files are.

You may have a subfolder under iTunes Media called Music that then will have all the folders of the albums you have purchased.

I suspect VLC could be directed to that folder, if it supports m4A files.

Richard

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper