moderated Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

After you purchased songs using Itunes, how do you get VLC to see the songs? What version of Itunes are you using? I have the most recent version and navigating is nearly impossible. I couldn’t find what you suggested below. Thanks, Kevinthem

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

I must admit I don’t use  playlist at all with iTunes but for standard album playing the normal iTunes advice for use with screenreaders is to change the default album view to songs  view in the sidebar table.

You can then enable column browser which will sort  and organise your iTunes library into easy columns of artist albums and songs, and Genres also it you wish though I normally disable this particular column.

Column browser view is only available once songs view has been enabled.

Whether this helps with playlists I am not sure.

Basically I use iTunes as a shop and for iTunes Match and little else, preferring to use VLC for my actual music playing.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10