moderated Re: Excel Issue

Ann Byrne

JAWS has trouble working with Excel for over half an hour or so. Sometimes unloading/reloading JAWS will fix it. Sometimes we have to do a complete JAWS shut down and restart. Sometimes it requires a reboot. It's the combination of JAWS and Excel. Sometimes even JAWS and Word,but not as often.
eAt 09:00 PM 9/12/2019, you wrote:

Lately, I have noticed that when I am in Excel, and I am in a spreadsheet, which I have been using regularly, Excell shuts down when I want to make a new entry. The spreadsheet is not protected. When I shut everything down and just have the spreadsheet running ther is no problem.

I also notice rthat if I shut down JAWS and bring it back up, the problem goes away for a little while. Any ideas?