moderated Re: Creating forms

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 08:46 PM, Don & Cher wrote:
I lost the ability to access some of the form controls I needed.
Cher,

            I don't know what may or may not have happened in the 2003 and 2007 versions of Word, but as of 2010 and later (at least through 2016) the form controls you are likely used to (and that I still use and prefer) were available under Legacy controls under the developer tab.  Try ALT+L,N to get to them.  I'm not going to try to list the "next letter" as there are 18 options between the 6 Legacy controls and 12 active X controls.  I'm betting that you'll find most, if not all, of those familiar bits there.   They're much easier to use and more easily accessible than their "modern" equivalents.

         ~ Eric Hoffer