moderated Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

Marty Hutchings

Amazon.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

Where are you getting your songs from? Does winamp allow you to purchase from itunes store?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Kevin,  I use Winamp all of the time and I have created lots of play lists with it.  It is totally keyboard accessible.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:56 PM

Does Winamp or Groove allow one to create playlists?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@JFW.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:24 PM

Hi. I wouldn't wish ITune for Windows on my worst enemy.  Stick to Winamp or Groove Music or Windows Media player even and they should do a more then adequate job of allowing you to organize your music collection.  ITunes is excellent on the mac, but  a horror on windows.  Cheers!

On 9/14/2019 2:07 AM, Kevin Meyers wrote:

I started to use ITunes with Jaws 2019 and doesn’t work to well. I have a hard time with the playlists I created to show. Then when I navigate around eventually a certain playlist shows. At least I thought it did. Then I press enter on the play button and it plays a song in a different playlist. Is there a way to change something in Jaws settings or ITune settings to get it to work better?

From: main@jfw.groups.io mailto:main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 12:34 PM

It isn't any worse.

What areas are you most concerned with?

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Sep 13, 2019, at 9:10 AM, Ralph Supernaw <rhs@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have been putting off letting ITunes update to the latest version.  Before I do I thought I’d find out if I will regret it.

Thanks.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.