moderated Re: Line Spacing in Notepad

Mike B

Hi Brian,

Okay, I found a result doing a search, but they did say the steps were for Wordpad and not Notepad.  My mistake, I thought the steps were referring to Notepad.  Thanks much.

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Line Spacing in Notepad

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 06:24 PM, Mike B wrote:
How do I change line spacing in Notepad?
You don't.  Notepad (and I presume we're talking about straight Notepad that comes with Windows 10 and has come with all Windows for decades) is a text editor, not a word processor, and formatting options are almost non-existent.

You can change the font used, and whether lines will continue on "perpetually" or wrap, but that's about it.  That's the entirety of the Format menu.

         ~ Eric Hoffer