moderated Line Spacing in Notepad

Mike B

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 with J16 thru J2019.  How do I change line spacing in Notepad?  Doing a search suggests to click on paragraph marks and choose from the dropdown, but where the hell do I find the paragraph mark to click on?  LOL  LOL

It certainly isn't in the page set-up under the file menu, at least Jaws doesn't read it.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.