moderated Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

David Diamond

Well, I have the latest version of iTunes and have had no problems with JAWS 19. Mind you, I just use iTunes for podcasts.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: September 13, 2019 11:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does the latest ITuneds work with JFW 2019?

if anyone still has i tunes version 12.60 i would not upgrade. this is the last version that allows you to backup your apps on your computer.
at least if you have bought an app and it is removed from the apple app store you would still have it on your computer and could reinstall it.
you can not do this with the newest i tunes version.