moderated Re: I Cannot Complete my Google Account Creation

ratshtron

hmmm, sometimes you do have to scroll down to the end of the agreement text for the accept button to apear. Here's a strange one for you, I have two gmail accounts and of course as you can see this email is coming from a gmail address and I have no problem sending and retrieving mail with it but my second one I can only send and retrieve mail with my iphone. It will not longer work with my pc's email client at all and I have tried outlook express as well with no success. I cannot figure out why this is happening because I was able to retrieve and send before last month.

Legend has it that on Friday 9/13/2019 12:10 AM, Rick Miller said:
Dear Listers:

I am trying to create a Google account. I have gone through all of the steps until I come to the page where it has the Google terms. When I come to this page, I cannot find a link or button where I indicate that I agree to the terms. I'm sure there are many of you out there who have Google accounts who can help me and advise me as to what to do.

Rick Miller