moderated Re: Hi All Window locks Jaws 2019 Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Glenn  when I shut down the computer last night then I turns on computer  I don’t hear it’s ask for password  why is that?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hi All Window locks Jaws 2019 Addison here

Hi,

This will have nothing to do with gMail or Facebook.

You will be creating a password for the entire computer.

So when you follow the original steps, the entire computer is only accessible to someone with the password.

Glenn

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:18 PM

Hi Glenn  When I went on accounts user’s where it’s say sign in window  Microsoft accounts  I put in new password  for my gmail accounts  then I closed out email and facebook message  then I went to restart the computer to see if whoever come on computer  to go on email and facebook message on IE  it will let that person get in there and it didn’t ask for password when I opens email and IE  !! What’s will happen if I press window key +l ? Would that be windows locks screen or something ?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

The best way is make sure you are the administrator, and go to user account settings, and set it to use a password at logon.

You can also set it to require a password when resuming from sleep mode and you can put it to sleep when you leave it, and you can set the screensaver to require a password.

The last two options I mentioned can be found in power settings.

Glenn

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 4:28 PM

Subject: Hi All Window locks Jaws 2019 Addison here

Hello All  I have desktop computer with window10 ,I have a someone to try to go on my computer to go on my computer to opened document,email and IE to facebook message to read my privacy without my permission and knowledge too. Even though I have computer turns off  and someone can turns on computer while I’m away from home for while ,Is there a way I can put windows locks with password or something where someone can go on my computer ?? If anyone have any suggestion for me ,I will appreciate your answer so much.

Thank you

Addison

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.