From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:11 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: I Cannot Complete my Google Account Creation

Dear Listers:

I am trying to create a Google account.  I have gone through all of the steps until I come to the page where it has the Google terms.  When I come to this page, I cannot find a link or button where I indicate that I agree to the terms.  I’m sure there are many of you out there who have Google accounts who can help me and advise me as to what to do.

Rick Miller