moderated Re: I Cannot Complete my Google Account Creation

Rick Miller

I’ve done that very thing.  I’ve read the agreement, then have gone to the “Terms,” page, but on both pages the agree button is still not showing up.  By the way, I have JAWS 2019’s latest update as well as Windows 10.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I Cannot Complete my Google Account Creation

Hi Rick,

When Google occasionally makes me agree to its privacy policy in respect of searching, sometimes it makes me scroll down all the way to the bottom of the agreement before the accept button appears. Does it need you to do the same or perhaps open the link to the terms before the relevant button shows up?

Cheers,

Ed

On 13 Sep 2019, at 06:10, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

Dear Listers:

I am trying to create a Google account.  I have gone through all of the steps until I come to the page where it has the Google terms.  When I come to this page, I cannot find a link or button where I indicate that I agree to the terms.  I’m sure there are many of you out there who have Google accounts who can help me and advise me as to what to do.

Rick Miller