From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:28 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: windows server software and jaws

Hi. Interested in stretching the brain and interested in doing certificate iv networking from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. I know vmware work station and vm player works with jaws. They will be using windows server 2012 or later. So what accessible server software is out there that works with jaws, nvda, windows narrator.

Any one used this software.

Just want a heads up.

Thanks.