Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 4:28 PM
Subject: Hi All Window locks Jaws 2019 Addison here

Hello All  I have desktop computer with window10 ,I have a someone to try to go on my computer to go on my computer to opened document,email and IE to facebook message to read my privacy without my permission and knowledge too. Even though I have computer turns off  and someone can turns on computer while I’m away from home for while ,Is there a way I can put windows locks with password or something where someone can go on my computer ?? If anyone have any suggestion for me ,I will appreciate your answer so much.

Thank you

Addison