moderated Re: Where's that CD I just copied to my computer?

Randy Barnett

By default it should go to your Music folder. Which is under users under your username or in any on FileExplorer window you can see it too.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Sep 12, 2019, at 12:24 PM, Lee Maschmeyer <leemer1@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it. But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll