moderated Re: Publix new swebsite and JAWS 2018

Robert Cole

Using Chrome and NVDA, I found the search results, But I did not find any prices.

On 9/12/2019 9:45 AM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Hi listers,

Have any of you tried using the new publix website? I can’t read the products, only the buttons. I go down the list and hear “button; button; add to list.” Is it my version of JAWS? Is it something I’m failing to do to read? They claim their new site is accessible, but when I phoned in to ask for help, they put me on hold for a very long time and I can’t believe their tec people will know what to do anyway, so I hung up. Frustrating!

Thanks for any feedback on this.

Shirley Tracy