Re: Simple Economics 101 Was: Cracked

deadcatbounce <JAWS@...>

So when push comes to shove for someone who has it worse than you, will you moan and complain because you got mugged because you had something they wanted?

----- Original Message -----
From: "wogg le4" <woggle4@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: Simple Economics 101 Was: Cracked

Hi Sandy,

Fair dues. I would say that was extremely tough. Actually, I agree
with much of what you say.
I don't do this lightly but when push come's to shove, I will do
whatever it takes to make myself an independent and productive person.

If that mean's breaking the law because there isn't any other way,
well when the "victim" is a large faceless corporation that I think is
overcharging anyway, then yes, I'll do that too.

Is it really "poor me" to point out that we're being overcharged?

On 2/4/12, sandy stegmayer <ssteg@...> wrote:
Before computers I used readers, braille and recorded books. I completged
much of my graduate school education before computers. Ath the time I worked
as a teacher of kids with learning disabilities. It wasn't easy and it took
more time for me to complete tasks than my sighted peers but I did it. As I
told my students, life isn't, not will it ever be, fair and if you want to
succeed you need to put out the extra effort to be/do what you want.
Unfortunately manu blind ( and sighted too) people allow well meaning people
to "enable" them. From all the blind persons I have known, the happiest and
most productive are those who have been responsible for themselves and have
worked hard with the opportunities they have had... and haven't had.
Please, I don't mean to offend anyone but the tome of many of the posts have
taken a "poor me" tone. In the long run, that is not helpful. And as for
pirating, it is nothing more than theft and in my opinion, that is breaking
the law and there sould be some sort of negative consequences.

Sandy