From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Maschmeyer
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 12:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where's that CD I just copied to my computer?

Hi folks,

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it.
But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any
ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll