moderated Re: Guide for the Taskbar on Windows 10, May 2019 update

Ann Byrne

Thanks a ton, David. Your guides are always so helpful.

Ann

At 08:26 AM 9/12/2019, you wrote:
I've updated my Jaws guide to the taskbar to cover the May 2019 update - version 1903.
As before, it covers the Start menu, search, Cortana, the taskbar button, the notification area, and notifications. It's available at:
<http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html>http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html

For those using Windows 10 before this update, the previous version of the guide is still available at:
<http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-1809-Guide.html>http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-1809-Guide.html

David.

The <http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-Guide.html>Jaws guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10 has been updated to cover the October 2018 update. As before, it covers the Start menu, search, Cortana, the taskbar buttons, the notification area, and notifications.

For those using Windows 10 before this update, the previous version of the guide is still available: <http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Taskbar-10-1803-Guide.html>Jaws guide to the Taskbar on Windows 10 version 1803.