moderated Re: Using calculator

Gezim Rexha

That is exactly all what I needed, thanks so much.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using calculator

Hi

I am assuming you are referring to the Windows calculator.  If not, disregard my message.

Once the calculator is open and you want to enter your numbers, I usually use the numbers above the letters, but I would assume you could use the num pad.  Anyhow the Plus is the plus on the top row.  The minus is the dash on the top row.  Multiply is the * above the 8 and divide is the forward slash at the bottom row.  Delete clears the field.  Enter acts as the equals.  You can perform with multiple numbers like 1 + 3+8 etc.  anytime you want to know what is the field information use the JAWS read current line hot key.

This works for both Windows 7 and 10.

I have never tried to go in more depth than this, so there could be more.

Hope this helps.

Barbara