moderated Re: Question about JAWS find.

Mario

I don't think so, unless forms mode is set to automatic? maybe?

-------- Original Message --------
From: fenderwal@...
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
Subject: Question about JAWS find.
Hi, everybody.
Does anybody know if JAWS is in forms mode when the JAWS find feature is
used?
JAWS sort of stumbles over edit boxes and other controls when the Tab
key is the links hot key, so I tried using the l and shift+l keys for
move to next and prior links, with weird results. Rather than allowing
the l key to be used to type the l character, JAWS focus jumped out of
the search edit box to who knows where, because nothing in the find
dialog uses the l as a shortcut. Odder still is that when the l key
default was in place, there was no problem.
I'd appreciate any insights. Still trying to figure out what's under the
hood, so to speak.
Lou N.