moderated Re: links on web pages

Rick Mladek

Share this website with us, perhaps there is a problem from the other side. If you use insert +F7 and find the link you want, simply hit enter and it should activate. Otherwise, it surely could be an accessibility issue as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: links on web pages

OK I used insert key F7 to get a links list and went to activate link and still nothing happens.
When I have sighted help use a physical mouse to click on the link a list of options opens more like a combo box. Any ideas as how to get to it with Jaws?

On 9/11/2019 10:51 AM, Don H wrote:
Running Win 10 1903 and latest Jaws. I am coming up against links
that will not open with the use of the space bar or enter key.
Hitting enter on the link does nothing. This is on a web page that I
can not share for you to try. Is there another way to activate a link using Jaws?