moderated Re: links on web pages

Don H

OK I used insert key F7 to get a links list and went to activate link and still nothing happens.
When I have sighted help use a physical mouse to click on the link a list of options opens more like a combo box. Any ideas as how to get to it with Jaws?

On 9/11/2019 10:51 AM, Don H wrote:
Running Win 10 1903 and latest Jaws.  I am coming up against links that will not open with the use of the space bar or enter key.  Hitting enter on the link does nothing.  This is on a web page that I can not share for you to try.  Is there another way to activate a link using Jaws?