moderated Question about JAWS find.

fenderwal@...

Hi, everybody.

Does anybody know if JAWS is in forms mode when the JAWS find feature is used?

JAWS sort of stumbles over edit boxes and other controls when the Tab key is the links hot key, so I tried using the l and shift+l keys for move to next and prior links, with weird results. Rather than allowing the l key to be used to type the l character, JAWS focus jumped out of the search edit box to who knows where, because nothing in the find dialog uses the l as a shortcut. Odder still is that when the l key default was in place, there was no problem.

I'd appreciate any insights. Still trying to figure out what's under the hood, so to speak.
Lou N.