From: Tom Lange
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:01 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Major Issue With Excel 2016

Hi,
I use Excel 2016 on Windows 10 with Jaws 2019 all day long at work and have few if any issues. However, one of my coworkers who has nearly an identical configuration can’t edit cells in a spreadsheet by pressing F2 and using the arrows to move around the cell. Jaws gives her no speech at all, just “blank blank blank”. Why is that happening and what can we do to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tom