From: "Tom Lange" <lange85@...>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:01 PM
Subject: Major Issue With Excel 2016

Hi,
I use Excel 2016 on Windows 10 with Jaws 2019 all day long at work and have
few if any issues. However, one of my coworkers who has nearly an identical
configuration can’t edit cells in a spreadsheet by pressing F2 and using the
arrows to move around the cell. Jaws gives her no speech at all, just “blank
blank blank”. Why is that happening and what can we do to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tom