From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:30 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is there a more stable Daisy reader than FS Reader 3?

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 under Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.  The FS Reader 3 program constantly crashes on me, and is really sluggish.  Is there a more stable Daisy reader I could use?  Or, is there a way to make FS Reader 3 more stable?  BTW, the Daisy books I get from Bookshare are “text only;” although for some strange reason they seem to come through with images.

Thanks,

Richard