moderated Re: web page to try in Chrome

I  do not know what a screen reader normally encounters when they hit an "article as slide show" style article, but that's what the referenced article is.

Also, when I go in to the ZDNet site by activating that link the dialog box that pops up fro me, under Brave (also Chromium based), is asking whether I want to allow ZDNet to show notifications, with Block and Allow as the two options.

Although I can find several ways to move from item to item, then getting to the actual text you want to read is messy when you arrive on any one of them, as focus is still on the control that allows you to move.  This page is ill-designed from a number of aspects and accessibility is but one of them.

         ~ Eric Hoffer