moderated Re: web page to try in Chrome

Randy Barnett

I get the same in IE, MS Edge Dev (Chromium based) and Firefox.

On 9/9/2019 5:30 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:

I tried to read this article in Chrome using both JAWS and NVDA, to no avail. None of the article text is visible. Then I tried in Firefox with JAWS and could read it. I’ve made various alterations to Chrome, adding extensions and the like, and I would like to make sure that I have not somehow rendered the browser less useful, though I don’t quite see how I could have done so. I’d like to know if anybody else can read this in Chrome:

https://www.zdnet.com/pictures/top-google-chrome-extensions-2019-edition/