moderated Re: web page to try in Chrome

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 12:38 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
The Allow and Block referred to whether  you allowed this website to use your location.
Just as an aside, it's also very often about whether you want to allow the site to be able to give you notifications or not.   And given the number of times, on multiple venues, I've had people complaining about "getting notifications I never asked for" (almost always traceable to a quick and thought-free "Yes" activation) it's important to actually read these pop-up dialogs and respond correctly based on what's being asked.

         ~ Eric Hoffer