moderated Re: web page to try in Chrome

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 08:30 PM 9/9/2019, Dean Martineau wrote:
I tried to read this article in Chrome using both JAWS and NVDA, to no
avail. None of the article text is visible. Then I tried in Firefox with
JAWS and could read it. I've made various alterations to Chrome, adding
extensions and the like, and I would like to make sure that I have not
somehow rendered the browser less useful, though I don't quite see how I
could have done so. I'd like to know if anybody else can read this in
Chrome:
Using the latest Windows 10 insider build and Google Chrome Canary, I can definitely read the article; it's a blurb about Chrome extensions.

Orlando Enrique Fiol