moderated Re: web page to try in Chrome

Glenn / Lenny

Hi,
The first thing I had to do on going to that page was to press escape to close the pop-up.
I don't know if I would call it an article, it just lists a few add-ons that are available.
Here's what I copied.  I was using Chrome.
Glenn

Get more done in 2019 with these free privacy and productivity extensions for Google Chrome

Get more done in 2019 with this selection of extensions hand-picked from the Chrome Web Store. These extensions allow you to do a variety of things, from taking screenshots and recording video, carry out time management, securing your browser, keeping your passwords safe, taking control of your tabs (and freeing precious RAM!), securing your connection, do more with Gmail, extract the text out of images, and much more.

All these extensions are free and are available to download from the Chrome Web Store.

Caption by: Adrian Kingsley-Hughes

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 7:30 PM
Subject: web page to try in Chrome

I tried to read this article in Chrome using both JAWS and NVDA, to no avail. None of the article text is visible. Then I tried in Firefox with JAWS and could read it. I’ve made various alterations to Chrome, adding extensions and the like, and I would like to make sure that I have not somehow rendered the browser less useful, though I don’t quite see how I could have done so. I’d like to know if anybody else can read this in Chrome:

https://www.zdnet.com/pictures/top-google-chrome-extensions-2019-edition/

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.