Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 6:23 PM
Subject: Help with Amazon order

Dear List,

I am using JAWS 2018 (professional) and Windows 10. I tried placing an order that was to be delivered to my daughter in San Diego, which I have done in the past. This time, however, I was not given the list of addresses to select from—only mine—and I couldn’t find any way to change the delivery from my house. Has anyone else had this problem? Is JAWS no longer seeing the place where you can select other address? I tried using IE and then Firefox.

I telephoned the Accessibility number but the very nice agent has no idea what’s happening. She can see my list of other addresses and has no idea why I couldn’t choose one.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Shirley