From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of fenderwal@...
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 10:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Hot keys problem.

Hey, everyone.

Hope someone can help me with my inability to reassign the tab and shift tab keys to next link and previous link. To my dismay, I discovered that the l and shift l keys cause focus to move from the search box in the JAWS find dialog to whatever control in the dialog uses l as a shortcut. Now, when trying to define the tab key as link, instead of tab being entered into the shortcut key field, focus moves to the next control. So how was the key originally assigned, and, how do I get it back?

Thanks for your help!
Lou N.