moderated Re: Windows Live Mail spell checker

Marty,

         Provided you're not using POP access, you might just consider uninstalling and reinstalling WLM 2012, as clearly the behavior you're seeing is not intended just based upon the settings available.

         Should you wish to go that route, I archived the Windows Essentials 2012 installer on my Google Drive.  This was downloaded from Microsoft's site approximately one week before it was pulled at end of official support:   Windows Live Mail (Windows Essentials) 2012 (ZIP format)

         ~ Eric Hoffer