moderated Re: Windows Live Mail spell checker

Mario

I think this also works in Thunderbird.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Feliciano G [mailto:theblindman12v@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, September 7, 2019, 2:58 PM
Subject: Windows Live Mail spell checker
Hi,

Not sure if this will work for Windows Live mail, but give it a shot.

Select the text you have typed. Then, run the spell check.

On Outlook, this will only check for grammatical errors for the selected
text.

Feliciano

For Tech tips and updates from a Blindness Perspective,

Follow www.twitter.com/TheBlindMan12v

Like www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v
<http://www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v>

Follow www.instagram.com/theblindman12v