moderated Re: Windows Live Mail spell checker

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 02:52 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
That is odd, in Outlook Express and Outlook, by default it ignores quoted text, that is, the stuff we are replying to.
It is entirely possible I am succumbing to "misty, watercolor memories" here, as I haven't routinely touched WLM in quite a while.

It's still best practice to delete any quoted material that's not relevant to the new material, and in a lot of exchanges that means everything, as active participants know instantly where the reply belongs in a topic thread because they've been reading it all along.

         ~ Eric Hoffer